The Dremel Multi-Max represents the newest in a long line of high speed rotary tools and accessories. Its ease of use, precision, versatility, and problem solving capabilities make the Dremel Multi-Max system the perfect tool for crafters, hobbyists, do-it-yourselfers, and trade professionals.
- Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts
- Wide 1-1/8 in. blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-1/4 in. deep
- Designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metal like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails
- The blade's tooth pattern is similar to a standard hacksaw blade
- 1-1/8 in. Wood and Metal Flush Cutting Blade - MM462