Pressure Washer Limited Warranty
1. NEW Pressure Washers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty - One Year, Serious Duty - Two Years, Extreme Duty - Three Years, Maxus Brand Serious Duty - Three Years, Maxus Brand Extreme Duty - Five Years.
2. RECONDITIONED Pressure Washers: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: 90 Day Limited Warranty.
2. WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR):
Campbell Hausfeld / Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, Ohio, 45030, Telephone: (800) 330-0712
3. WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) of the Campbell Hausfeld pressure washer.
4. WHAT PRODUCTS ARE COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Any Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer supplied or manufactured by the Warrantor.
5. WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Substantial defects on material and workmanship which occur within the duration of the warranty period with the exceptions noted below.
6. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
1. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this pressure washer is used for commercial, industrial or rental purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
2. ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRESSURE WASHER. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. C. Any failure that results from shipping damage, accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to install and operate pressure washer in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with product.
3. Pre-delivery service, i.e. assembly, oil or lubricants and adjustment.
4. Items or service normally required to maintain the pressure washer.
5. Gasoline engine and components are expressly excluded from coverage under this limited warranty. Such components should be returned by the purchaser to the original manufacturer or to its authorized repair stations for service.
6. Additional items not covered under the warranty:
1. Normal wear items such as high pressure hoses, water and oil seals, o-rings, valves, lances and spray tips.
2. Motor brushes (Electric models only).
3. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with functionality.
4. Rusted components.
5. Pump wear or valve damage caused by using improper oil, oil contamination or by failure to follow proper oil maintenance guidelines.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, pressure washer or component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
1. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
2. Deliver or ship the Campbell Hausfeld pressure washer or component to nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
3. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the pressure washer as described in the owner’s manual(s).
9. WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts. This Limited Warranty applies in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only and gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.